Hi there I'm a new member to the vauxhall owners club so forgive me if I'm not up to speed with things, I have recently brought a vauxhall astra f mark 3 1.7td ls 82ps Isuzu  model it is completely factory original it was a company car I believe then was sold on to chap who just retired age 65 he has the car for almost 26 years it has only done 19k since 2006 it's not mint condition but I like how genuine the car was with all it's history as I haven't seen a mark 3 astra 1.7td Isuzu for many years my plan is to restore it to a very good example or the best it can be 

• Like 1

Hi....welcome to the Club

Sounds like you have a great example of what was one of the best models of Astra (in my mind) and as long as it has been maintained correctly over the years should go on for many more years!

Good to have you onboard and feel free to post up some piccys of it

Wow an Astra F, and i thought my G was getting on a bit. Looking forward to seeing some pictures.  And having a recordable history too. Well done for saving it.  

• Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 3:59 PM, Vauxhall Owners Club said:

Hi....welcome to the Club

Sounds like you have a great example of what was one of the best models of Astra (in my mind) and as long as it has been maintained correctly over the years should go on for many more years!

Good to have you onboard and feel free to post up some piccys of it

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my message, as soon as I get chance and the weather is better I will certainly get a good few pictures and upload them on here for everyone thanks Dan 

• Like 1

On 1/14/2024 at 10:44 PM, AndyR said:

Wow an Astra F, and i thought my G was getting on a bit. Looking forward to seeing some pictures.  And having a recordable history too. Well done for saving it.  

Hello, yeah not to many astra f 1.7td left now days and I remember these kind of cars 20 odd years and it's great to save one and I will most certainly add some photos of it soon as I get chance thanks Dan 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone I have got the few issues sorted with the astra MK3 1995 1.7td izuzu Its not mint I admit but looking on how rare is my car.com it apparently is one of 12 left in one in that model with that engine how true that is I don't know but I know it's a fairly rare car as I've not seen one on the road for over 20 odd years plus I will post some pictures of it this week my plan is to fully restore it due to the fact of its history and how honest and standard it is a non molested model I know it's not everyone's cup of tea and isnt worth a fortune but I think it's great to keep a rare genuine vauxhall  model going and kept on the road 

• Like 1