Jump to content

Metal pipe name

Recommended Posts

Hi everybody, just wonder if anyone knows how the metal pipe on the picture is called. I’ve been told by garage that it’s an EGR pipe (55562835) but obviously it’s not. As that one is for 2.0l and has a very different shape.




Edited by David1807
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...