where is my throttle cable ????

AndyR

Can anyone please explain where the throttle cable is on my astra g. I was going to see if it needed adjusting as it seems a little light, and fluctuates when rolling along at about 50 mph.ย ๐Ÿข

But i cant seem to find any sort of cable that would resemble a throttle cable. Is it electronic??ย ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Please can anyone shed some light on this.ย 

Andy.

Brilliant thanks, i will be looking tomorrow after the school run. Also whilst i'm online, I was changing a wheel on the rear rightย  hand side. When i put the new wheel on and turned it to line up the holes,Iย noticed that the centre hub was turning but the drum wasn't, but the holes were moving behind the drum. Is this normal??ย 

That's a relief. I had aย feeling that it was going to be a serious problem to fix. I did notice that the screw that holds the drum on was missing. might see about putting one in. And the throttle is electronic. Had a look above the pedal and saw that there was a big black box with loads of wires coming out.ย ย