4 stud steels or alloys for a 2003 Astra G hatch.

AndyR

Hi I am in need of a set of wheels for my astra. the alloys are getting a bit passed their prime. Had to remove one as it had been welded up on the centre , and was starting to break up. I'm in norfolk, not far from norwich. if any one has any kicking about surplus.Β 

Andy.

• 1 month later...

Well i managed to pick up a genuine vauxhall astra alloy rim to match the ones on the car from good old ebay. And it was only Β£14.95 with free postage. REESULTT!!!!!!

Now i can dump the one that some cretin had welded up..

😌😌

Andy.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG that is so dangerous....if it has got this bad it should have been scrapped....lucky you spotted it and replaced it in time

Thanks for sharing the pic, hopefully if anyone else with this type of wheel sees this then it may raise awareness that this type is susceptibleΒ to cracking in this area.

That is a very valid point. I have noticed a few mk4 astras in my area with the same type of rim, but they are in standard factory silver. Makes me wonder if they were painted black to hide the cracks. I will be keeping a watchful eye on the other 3 rims.Β