Rear Reflectors Fitted.

antd

A few weeks ago I posted a photo of my 2011 Agila. Only brought the car 24/9 this year. It had a dent on the rear drivers side. Would cost a lot to have it plastic welded etc. So I thought I would cover the dent with a Red Reflector. Halfords didn't have the right size so went on Google. Found 2 Oblong Reflectors for only £2.85p. As you can see from first photo, reflector covers the dent perfectly. As I still had another reflector I put it on the opposite side. They look like they are part of the car. WARNING: The adhesive is very strong. Once it touches the paint It Will Not Come Of. Be sure reflector is in the right position before pressing it on. Luckily it is level across the number plate, so once I had the dent covered, I measured the distance from reflector ,(On the Driver's side) to the number plate. Simply a matter of getting the same distance on the Passenger side. Hope this is useful to other members

IMG_20231030_111103.jpg

IMG_20231030_111111.jpg

• Like 1