MK3 White Astra GSI 16V

Stevemason

Hi

This is a long shot, but I’m trying to find a car I once owned from new. The registration was M69 WWR and was a white MK3 Astra GSI 16V. The unique part of this car, was it was a red top engine and not a scorecard, as it was an unwanted prize from Barclays Bank. It was also highly modified (visually) and I sold it to a performer car company in 1996/7 somewhere in Yorkshire.

Does anyone know its location or any information on it? I would love to get it back from a sentimental point of view.

any help much appreciated 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, the Astra you are looking for sounds like a very special car. Not only in the sentimental value to yourself, but also being kitted up the way you described. 

According to the DVLA website, it is on a SORN, and they have no details of an MOT. It also shows that the last log book issued was 5 January 2006. 

You might find that someone has it in their garage, and are going to get it back out on the road at some point. 

Good luck in your search. Hope you can find the old girl.  

• Like 1