Intro :-)

Hello everyone,

Hope you're all well? I always comply with forum etiquette and introduce ones self before posting.

I'm Chad. Me and my partner both own Vauxhalls. We like their reliability, longevity and feel. We ALL know here motors have moving parts and moving parts cause problems 😄 My partner, Laura, has a 2008 Astra which has been serviced yearly since having it roughly 8 years ago. What a beauty she is still (the car). Me.. I have a Vauxhall Combo 2016.. I bought her out of desperation when my Astra 2006 Estate decided it was her time to go to the heap. The Combo has given me nothing but trouble in what "should've" been an excellent and reliable van (looonnngggg story and lots of money) --- I didn't want to add this next bit -- I stupidly bought her with no service history.

Looking forward to being a member of your forum.

Chad.

• Like 1

Hi Chad, and welcome to the forum. I agree that Vauxhalls are a good reliable make, but there is always an exception to the rules. And it sounds like your combo is exactly that. Sad to hear that your Astra estate had to retire, obviously something major was the cause. 

As always, if there is anything you need to know about your vehicles. There is always someone that could offer advice. 

Happy motoring.

Andy.