Dpf codes

Jazz

Zafira 13 plate deign cdti eco flex diesel
It’s had a lot of issues which have all been fixed apart from one that seems be constantly playing up
Dpf has had issues it’s had a forced re gen codes cleared etc even had a professional
Clean. Each time codes cleared for a week and then came back on. 
The final time the garage through it was possibly software issue  but it unfortunately wasn’t and the car lost all acceleration power. It went to proper Vauxhall garage and they said it needed a new dpf and all the extras they try to con you with. Got it towed back to my usual garage and had a new dpf on they also realised it had no catalytic converter and this had been removed previously and then the exhaust pipes etc have all been shortened and moved so it fits.
So all that was sorted and a new front and rear exhaust a new dpf and new sensors etc as they had melted on. 
Car worked amazing best it’s ever done
Then a week ish later the engine lights back on. Took it to garage again and they said it’s coming up with two new dpf codes different to before but its overloading again and it’s not regenerating 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Said to take it back to Vauxhall garage as it’s what they recommend in terms of fixing. 
I’ve got it in a local Vauxhall specalist next week who used to also work at my usual garage to see what he thinks.
The car only does long journeys no off to shops etc and always on 60 mph plus for a while
Car is running ok a little chuggy between first and second gear but I may be overthinking it. 
It’s had new spark plugs and egr is a year or so old. 
Could this be an electrical issue which is not telling or allowing this part to re gen when driving??? 
Any one had this issue
It’s had a few grand spent on it so i really need it sorting 

That does sounds like a drama which you could do without
If it is regenerating then the engine temperature usually increases but sometimes there are conditions that require fulfilling before regen can take place.
For example; sufficient level of fuel, unaltered continuous speed for a minimum period of time, etc

If any of these aren't being carried out (consult your handbook for specific conditions) then this may compromise the regen

Also worth trying premium diesel fuel from a branded fuel station (BP, Esso, Shell, etc)