Headlight issue

I have just purchased a 65 plate insignia, the high beam does not work, after research it seems the previous owner swapped the bumper and lights from an older model, this seems to be the issue, should of had xeon lights now it does not, can you get a conversion plug in kit for the headlights from xeon to halogen to resolve this issue and not changing the whole front end? Cheers 

Going from Xenon to Halogen may be a little difficult as the Xenon lights are self adjusting via suspension links and to fit standard headlights to adjust them for height may be a little difficult but probably not impossible.
Also, the Xenon Ballasts carry high voltages so wiring may be an issue

• 5 months later...

Hi, I've just had my Headlights changed on my Vauxhall Insignia because my offside front light didn't work, now I've had the job done, both Headlights now work but mechanic as said the wrong Headlights were put in, & he said beam does not work, because the mechanic as said it's some kind of coding mechanism, can I get my new Headlights coded