2nd time VXR owner, 1st time club member

VXRDavie

Hi all,

I purchased my second Astra (H) VXR at the end of October 2021. I owned a black Irmscher kitted one about 5 years ago but sold it for the cash when my wife was given a company car ... I've missed it every day 😭😆

Anyway, getting back behind the wheel feels great. I picked this one up from MW Performance in Chester. It's very low mileage and in great condition inside and out. It has a stage 1 blufin superchips remap taking it to 280bhp. Since purchasing I've had the tailgate struts replaced as they were rusty, a hole in the dashboard repaired and currently, I'm working my way through the engine bay replacing rusty clips, pipes and bolts and cleaning as I go. I plan to keep it as original as possible. Currently 43k on the clock. 

Great to be back 🥳🚗

20211109_163436.jpg

20211113_222128.jpg

20211109_163647.jpg

20220417_152617.jpg

20220417_152614.jpg

• Like 1

Hi VXRDavie.

Welcome to the club. It is a fine example you have there. It certainly is clean and tidy, and with such low mileage too. I do like your idea of trying to keep it all original, I'm like that that as well. Originality looks more in keeping, than a advert for halfords.

Happy motoring.

Andy R.

• Like 1