Hi, so happy I found you!

Hi, I have a Vectra SRI Nav 58 plate with 51 thousand on the clock. When I bought her last August, she had 44 thousand. Only bought as my vectra 2.2 Direct decided that he had had enough and blew his emissions so high, we couldn't get them back down, plus the new E fuel. So now I have this baby. She was upgraded by her previous owners....fully tinted windows, blackened aspects of the grill and window surroundings, upgraded stereo and soon upgraded front lights. I have a few plans with her as she will be the main car we use. My husband has just bought an SRI Nav too but he has higher miles. 

20220126_092631.jpg

20220126_092620.jpg

20220126_092612.jpg

Edited by Tiggys princess
Mis spelling
  • Like 1

Hi Tiggys Princess, and welcome to the forum. Your Vectra SRi is a nice clean example, and has certainly been well maintained by the way you describe it. Like most Vauxhalls, if maintained regularly, they will go on for a good few years. 

If you have any questions about parts to get, or what would be the easiest way to do a repair if needed. Then feel free to post on here, there is always someone who has ideas to help. 

Happy motoring.

Regards Andy.