Dab aerial fault

Nigel r

Ive just bought a 14 plate insignia and the dab aerial doesn't work the fault is stored in my engine management system ive stripped the rear window (boot) and i seem to have a connection with 2 wires that have been cut but i cant find were they go there doesn't seem to be any taped sections on the loom has anyone got a wiring diagram for the rear window/DAB aerial thanks in advance nigel

It is weird the dab does work intermittently and im even thinking of changing amplifier but what stops me is these two wires that lead to a single connection on the upper part of the rear screen if we weren't on lock down id go to a scrap yard and investigate.  It could have had a replacement screen ive only had it for a month . I will update if i find anything 

Maybe easier to fit a DAB aerial direct onto the amplifier as these sit on the front (or rear) screen (i suppose whichever is easier to attach to and convenient for wiring)

Here's one from Halfords
https://www.halfords.com/technology/car-audio/stereo-fittings/autoleads-dab-film-antenna-smb---dab-aa1-338357.html

• 3 weeks later...

Well i bought the dab aerial from halfords stripped my centre console and ............i dont have a radio yes thats right no radio unit ive got a cd player but that it totally lost i can get radio fm and dab but from where i haven't got a clue