Senatordude

Hi guys!

My name is Vahur alias Senatordude, i am from eastern block, I thought your club might needing some fresh blood amongst!

I am actually resident in a country named Estonia. Most people calls it Russia, those most people who doesn't know nothing about world's geography and economy.

I've got unique Opel model so many fancies, 6 pot Senator A, which i restoring at the moment with every my available free money. I have still severe bodywork to do.

I bought that car about 100 british naelsterling, funny but old classics are not that valued cars that i expected to be. The car didn't need any tow help at all, it drove itself stright to my backyard no problem whatsoever. So far i has changed all parts in front axle, start with jointring to the end with shocks and coilsprings around car. Engine is ok, only i discovered severe leaks, which basicly comes from between crankshaft front sealing. Also i changed a breakdiscs, car has brand new Walker exhaust. Still needs several rust removal and finally the paintjob as well, colour will remain the same. Also i welded front wheel arches where the shocks goes,and front grill and headlights panel, also the floor as well, so i need still to do the lugage compartment floor, also rear axle comes new, because old one is really rusty and looks nasty. And original 14 inch alloy wheels as well, i have also set of 15 inch original alloy wheels for change.

At the moment i have no interior pics, because old one is ripped off and new interior is green CD luxury interior, with rear seat headrests and comfortable front seats.

Anyway, if anyone has any question, don't hesitate to ask! If anyone needs a technical help about Senator A, i am ready to provide any information about this model.

Seems pretty new site, not really big movements here. We have in Estonia actually 3 official Opel clubs and couple Opel Senator Clubs and Calibra Club as well. And our local model range is really wide, mostly older models (Rekord's, Senator's, Ascona's, Manta's, Monza's, Diplomat's, Kadett's and so many others). Most parts comes from other club members hands, Senator is pretty lost model and shops doesn't provide anymore parts, or provides very little.

• 4 months later...