Reduced power mode insignia B throttle pedal and camshaft se

ChrisLY

Have a problem with my insignia 1.5 petrol sri 1.5

it keeps going reduced power but Vauxhall can’t fault it, coming up with throttle pedal and camshaft sensor the codes are stored in the system but they said the need EML on, but being on Motor way I need to clear it to get moving they can’t see me to 6th November now. anyone had both fault codes pop up at same time I was thinking pedal but I keep asking the question but I shouldn’t keep getting camshaft fault.

I’ve had new clutch slave flywheel put in new high pressure fuel pump and repair on engine and stop start looked at and a horrendous noise this was done under Kia but having so many issues had car 1yr now fault after fault 

Vauxhall can’t see nothing wrong warranty runs out in December all I have found is 2 clips on plug not locked now locked ECM that black cover holding it secure broke have wedged the clip in will be letting them know but that’s all I can see the looms look ok and tidy checked because engine was repaired I’m just lost now 

help or advise would be great 

many thank