Engine loss of power

chris591

Hi all new to here,

I'm in need of some advise how to proceed with some repairs. I bought a 2011 1.8 sri insignia and was told briefly it had and air flow issue. I had the fault code read p1010 I think of the too of my head. Played about with 3 used maf sensors they all had more or less the same reading of 4 g/s (cheap obd2 reader ... I'd seen elsewhere this should be above 10 ). The car drives but doesnt have that oomph under acceleration. 

I've had it in at a garage but they hadn't manage to fully diagnose it . Suspected valve timing or variable valve timing issue. Aswell as a coolant leak from housing and water pump.

Both the water pump and timing belt were supposedly done under the previous keepers ownership. Any advice on what parts/work/ labour and overall cost to rectify would be much appreciate

Thank in advance,

Naive buyer.

17014399282677010780819576408775.jpg

Edited by chris591

Update, 

Replaced coolant housing expansion tank. Discovered the source of the leak looks to be the thermostat housing on the cylinder head ? Would replacing this leak also cause a lack of power from the engine ?

Or would I still need to investigate possible valve timing issue ?