Help please 😊

steveybean72

Rate then, last week I picked up a 2015 insignia 2.0 cdti ecoflex sports tourer,  comfy as hell inside and surprised at how nice everything is inside , how the cockpit looks and feels , but and I have looked but can't find any real answers to this question, my mirror button has the round up , down, left and right toggle with the rectangular button below it , with the little dot between the left mirror button and right mirror button , it also has the little symbol indicating powerfold mirrors , now when I select the little dot on the lower button and then press down on the round toggle button , nothing happens, the mirrors dont fold at all and I can't hear anything like a motor trying to fold them , so I'm not sure if I'm missing something?? Is it a case of vauxhall just put that button in regardless, even if there's no folding function on a particular model ? It's something I miss , having powerfold mirrors 😪🤣