Clutch Pedal Issues

RDoubleU

Hey Vauxhall Corsa owners,

I recently faced a frustrating issue with my Corsa's clutch pedal - it wasn't returning fully. After taking it to a garage, I learned that a little white clip on the pedal had snapped. The repair cost was almost £1000, as Vauxhall only offers a full pedal box replacement for around £600.

I decided to take matters into my own hands. I designed and made my own version of the clip, and it works great - it's even stronger than the original. I've listed them on eBay if anyone else is facing the same problem.

I've spent a lot of time designing, testing, and improving this part, and I've sold quite a few, even to some Vauxhall garages. However, someone bought one from me and tried to copy it. After a few light tests, it snapped. So, please use my link for an original.

I'm posting this on a Vauxhall forum to let people know that I've made this part and it's available if they need it. I understand the frustration of dealing with a faulty clutch pedal, and I hope this solution can help others too.

If you're interested, check out the link below. Thanks for reading, and I hope this helps someone out there!

Vauxhall Corsa E Clutch Pedal Spring Retaining Clip | eBay

s-l225.webp

• Like 2