Could be a bargain

TGGDB

Hi, my girlfriend has a R reg 2.0i Calibra with 78,000 on the clock, she has had the car for 5 years and the car has been SORN for the last 3 years and kept in an underground car park. It has been started weekly and taken for a short spin in the car park to keep things ticking over. Prior to being SORN it has fully re sprayed (after a key’ing attack). The car has not been used as I gave her another car to use. It failed its MOT (mostly wear and tear of not being used – little things that add up) and the cost to get everything back on track is around £800. Due to the fact that if we got it MOT’d and then sold it we may make £100 or so, so it really isn’t worth the hassle. Our only option is to get the car scrapped but it really is too nice a car and in a very good condition (not mint but very good) so we would like it to go to someone who appreciates a Calibra, this would be ideal for someone who likes to ‘Do Up’ Calibras. I would be willing to listen to any reasonable offers. Please contact me via the forum and I will supply photos, any other details required and contact details.post-577-0-44312400-1327594582_thumb.jpg