2002 Vauxhall Astra SRI Turbo

Smokie McGreen

Here we have my fiances precious car. Its a 2002 Astra SRI - Turbo, for those of you that dont know this is the same Z20 LET engine thats found in the later GSI Astra. Vauxhall only made 500 of these cars, and only 75 in black, so this is your chance to own a rare (very fast) hot hatch.Comes with original GSI wheels.

It has 124k miles on the clock but has been very well looked after and comes with full service history and also a lot of receipts for work that we have had done to it which includes (in the last 6 months) A brand new VXR Turbo, A brand new Radiator, Brand new Baileys Dump Valve and Chrome Boost Pipe. This car is a real head turner and also very very quick. It is always warmed up and cooled down so the turbo is in mint condition. Comes with 10 months MOT and possibly 6 months tax

The only reason we are selling is because it simply doesnt give us the space we need since my fiance has given birth, so plainly and simply we are looking for something bigger i.e Audi A4 Estate or similar possible P/Ex with Cash?

If you require any more details or photos then please do not hesitate to contact me.

No test pilots or tyre kickers, if you want to test drive it then you need to show proof of insurance cover as i wont be held responsible if you prang it!

post-281-029935300 1319392272_thumb.jpg