more clutch issue

Tacobelle7

2013 2.0L insignia ecoflex estate - 6 speed Manual

1.car had new clutch, flywheel, slave cylinder

2. couple months later clutch goes to the floor but has only done it in reverse and 1st gear currently but mainly in reverse car gets stuck in gear, but can turn car off take out of gear and  pop pedal up with foot  to return

3.when im in reverse and my foot is to the floor on the clutch the car still wants to move when the clutch is stuck to the floor

4. it only really happens when the car is hot 

5.Had a new clutch master cylinder fitted from the garage 

6.had people look at the pedal box and its no the return spring and it not getting stuck either

7. garage tell me there no leak, ive looked myself and my master cylinder has not dropped in fluid level

8.  the garage that fitted the new master cylinder told me i would need the gearbox off to have a look at it and that it would most likely be need a new slave cylinder 

9 . another garage is telling me that it may not even be the slave cylinder as the fluid level is not changing and there is no visible leaks 

Any one got nay ideas what the issue could be. 

5 hours ago, Vauxhall Owners Club said:

It most definitely sounds like there is still some air in the hydraulic system
Worth trying to bleed the system to see if it improves

im getting the car going in on the 8th ill let you know if they find this to be the issue, thanks for the reply