Just joined

Riches79

Afternoon All, 

Just joined the forum so thought id come and say hello.

Ive got a 2015 Elite insignia, had it for about 5 years now and sitting at 125k on the clock. ( mainly work & back ). had the oil seal done a few weeks ago and had to replace two top end bearings that were making a right old racket. Apart from wear & tear cant knock her at all. Was thinking it would look better lower but dont want to compromise on the comfort. Done a little tinkering but nothing major, heres a before & current shot 

Anyway , hi!

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Riches79, Welcome to the forum. Insignia looks good for its mileage. The black rims do set it off nicely, and my daughters thought it had been lowered with the black rims. They said that black wheels make the white stand out more. Hope you have many more wonderful miles in her

Thanks Andy, car gets looked after. Weirdly enough i had the rear pads and discs replaced at the weekend, Mechanic said that the bottom of the rear springs have snapped. So might aswell go in for the 30mm lowering now.😀

Going to go for the ST springs, will put some pics up once its done 

Yes springs can de dangerous things if they slip out of the compressors. I replaced the rear shocks and springs on my astra last year, luckily I could borrow some spring compressors off my brother-in-law.  I always treat springs with respect. Yours will look sweet once done. I stayed standard.