Mokka 2022 Edition Android Auto

Paulo1234

Hello,

Just bought a brand new Mokka 2022 Edition. Im having some trouble with android auto.

The only thing i get from connecting the phone thru usb is my music library and contacts.

Im trying to have Maps and few other applications shown in the menu, but i only have two apos showing, sms and photos.

Anyone got any ideas ? So far it seems i cant even use anything other that music and phone calls.

The car is Edition aka the basic pack. No premium infotainment, just the basic 7"/7".

Thank you !

Not sure if this is the same issue I had on my corsa

There's a setting going on the infotainment screen and android auto was turned off, I enabled that and it worked for me. I'm not 100% sure where it is on the settings part of the screen but I'm back in the UK in a week so can check then

Hey, thanks for the response, i didnt get a notification for it, might check around to turn it on maybe.

In my basic 7" info oackage i dint have the usual settings menu you see on youtube for the GS line etc. The inly settings i have are security/comfort etc. And nowhere did i find android auto settings .

The phone itself shows no cars connected when i go i to the app, but i do get some basic features working like charging or playing music via usb (bluetooth music works fine). 

Right now im thinking it might be a problem with the usb cable itself so i will try to buy original android cable. As far as i saw, when it gets connected it should pop up on screen to use android auto. Will post back after some trials.

Im using redmi note 10 pro. Android auto is installed by default into the settings, there is no app anymore. I tried another phone and it still didnt work, doesnt show anything on the screen. I live in Croatia, we do have support for android auto. 

I am getting tilted now, when buying the car it was specificaly advertised that all mokkas, no matter the equipment level have android auto by default.

If i cant use the function, and cannot upgrade the infotainment system, what did i pay 25k euro for, a brand new car where i should hook a phone on vent grills again ? 

If any has any ideas or suggestions please help.