2015 Meriva B Rear door locking warning dash lamp and audible sound

Mick C

Are there any wiring diagrams available for the central locking system, especially the rear doors?

The rear door locks are laced with microswitches, I am contemplating linking the defective one out.

The doors lock fine.

Thank you.

Yes, I understand this could be an issue, but the doors are locking/unlocking perfectly.

The offending switch is seemingly not closing correctly and sending feedback to the CPU (hence, dashboard illumination and warning sound…….further to which, the warning sound can be silenced by activating the ‘Child Locks’ in the rear doors to the ‘on’ positions, the dashboard lamp remains illuminated though).

• Confused 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/12/2022 at 3:05 PM, Mick C said:

Thank you.

Yes, I understand this could be an issue, but the doors are locking/unlocking perfectly.

The offending switch is seemingly not closing correctly and sending feedback to the CPU (hence, dashboard illumination and warning sound…….further to which, the warning sound can be silenced by activating the ‘Child Locks’ in the rear doors to the ‘on’ positions, the dashboard lamp remains illuminated though).

Following on this conversation, I have the same problem but one of the door do not lock. What is the resolution to the problem, do I get a new lock fitted or could the lock be fixed.

I am based in East London, if anyone could recommend where I can get this fixed.

Much appreciated