Crossland back wheels skipping

Good morning.  I have a vauxhall Crossland 1.5 diesel ultimate nav. Only had the car a month and on a roundabout for example at low speed the back wheels feel like they are skipping which causes the car to judder.  Slightest dip bump in the road and it veers requiring oversteer.. tried turning traction control off but it keeps initialising . My corsa never did this and as its a new car wondered if anyone had any advice before I ring the dealer .

Thanks.

Front tyre pressures were 28psi back tyres 43psi 

. Had it a month so it was handed over under and overinflated. Kwik fit couldn't do tracking as the car isn't showing on the system . Seems to drive better now the pressures are correct.. thanks all for the help ..much appreciated 

• Like 1

Wow!  something as simple as that, I didn't even think of suggesting that as a possible cause as being so new and also would imagine it had tyre pressure sensor fitted.

Amazing what difference that can make and rectifiable at a cost of 20 pence in a tyre inflator.

Thanks for letting us know the outcome

If you set the system  that the tyres are at correct pressure it will say they are fine . Even when they clearly aren't.  Kwik fit sorted all the tyres out to the right psi (38) and set the computer system that this is now the correct pressure.  Let's just say the dealership has had an earful lol

• Like 1