Mokka 2021 Android Auto issues

GaryP

Good morning,

Recently just bought the new Mokka (lovely new design IMHO). I have connected my phone via USB and Android Auto is not connecting.  My phone goes haywire, android auto goes on and off constantly until I disconnect the cable.  I have completed some research myself and discovered that Android Auto is not compatible with Android 12 and above! I have the S21 5G.  I have the google driving assistant on my phone but i can't get it to mirror with the infotainment system. I am connected via bluetooth but unable to connect via USB as the android auto issue occurs and the phone is unusable until i disconnect the cable.

Any assistance would be appreciated or even if you are having the same issue let me know so im not going crazy lol.  ive checked all settings etc and can't get the phone to mirror with the car screen.  Does anyone use other apps for this? please let me know.

Cheers

Gary

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

I have a 2022 Mokka EV.

I have reported a problem with the screen shortly after I had this car. After a recent service a problem with the reversing camera was detected and reported to Vauxhall. Then last week the whole system went bananas. Radio changing channel as I was driving along, changed to maps then it jumped to phone contacts! All on its own. It would not turn off and it kept turning back on and peeping at me. 
I have taken it back to the dealers who said if nothing shows up on the diagnostics I will have to pay £140 !!!!
Has anyone else had this problem?

thanks