New here and really need advice on what OPcom to buy

Just Gary

Hi there i'm a newbie here and really need some advice on which OPcom to buy i have looked on a well known auction site and there are so many to pick from, with some claiming to have the latest software ,but looking at these i see so many different versions of software anywhere from v1.39 upto v1.99 i have even seen somewhere that v1.99 is fake.Has you can see to a newbie this is confusing and i have been umming and ahhhhring for the last week or so has to which is the better way to go. I'm not even sure what interface i will need the zafira i have is a petrol 1.6 on a 09 plate and from the logbook its running a Z16XEP engine. Although i'm a newbie i do have a fair bit of experience with zafiras having owned two type A zafiras in the past and servicing them myself ,but this is my first type B and i'm a bit like a rabbit in headlights i know i can service it but anything electrical i would need a reliable OPcom unit to use. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance regards Gary