Updating Old Faithful

Hi, I have a 2011 SRi CDTi (98k on the clock) that I am thinking about upgrading. My Mrs is sitting her test soon so I'm thinking about getting her a new Insignia and I'll spend a bit on updating my older one. I'm not giving her the older one because it has been problematic in the past and I don't want to lump a new driver with a car that could have problems.

I have 2 questions really, what Android head unit would people recommend for the 2011 Insignia, and does anyone know if the wiring loom has the plugs for heated seats in it by default? I'm thinking about upgrading the interior of my 2011 to make it nicer and heated seats would be nice but I'm not sure if Vx use the same loom regardless of spec or if they have different looms depending on the level of spec a car is ordered to.

Hopefully I can find a wise Vx owner to help me out.

Cheers.

Hi....welcome to the Forum

There are several double din stereos available in Halfords that would suit your needs and you should also be able to pick up a lead adapter to suit as well.

As for the heated seats, you may need to code them into the car to acquire the current required to power them, otherwise they should fit and plug in as normal

• Like 1