New here

Just bought a 2011 Astra Gtc 2.0 CDTI SRI. Just had new cambelt and water pump fitted before purchase (Documented) Full service history. Has Navi 600 infotainment system has 118k Miles I paid £2900 Good or bad deal? 

Hi Spaghetti. 

Welcome to the forum, it sounds like you have a lot of car for a reasonable price. It may be 10 years old, but serviced regularly it should last a few years yet. 

I have a 52 Astra G, which although has had 4 owners before myself, it was the same family, and any work needed was done. I am keeping up on servicing and general maintenance, and hopefully it will see me in good stead for some time to come.

Regards Andy. 

Ahh Thanks for the reply Andy.

Yeah hopefully get a few years, just had fresh MOT and service before I bought it and also bought it from a reputable dealership so looks promising!

I'm sure it will, My Grandad had a Astra F and it lasted him a vast amount of years so I'm sure ours will be fine haha.

Here's hoping. I am now replacing parts that are wearing out due to age. Callipers, suspension parts. It is a great car though. Have you any pics of your GTC? 

On 4/11/2021 at 9:35 PM, AndyR said:

Here's hoping. I am now replacing parts that are wearing out due to age. Callipers, suspension parts. It is a great car though. Have you any pics of your GTC? 

I do, this is one I took the other day, Definitely needs lowering and a black badge and grill but she's definitely a pretty girl 

IMG_20210416_065153.jpg