Insignia, oil filter spring valve replacement?

Simon92

Hello,

Ive got a 2010 insignia, I changed the oil filter the other day and a spring and a type of plastic valve fell out with the filter, I’m pretty sure it’s an oil pressure relief valve. How do I get a replacement and where does it actually go please?

Also after this the car started and service light came on then after a minute of driving just no acceleration or power.

Thanks

Edited by Simon92
Add more info

1 minute ago, Simon92 said:

Hello,

Ive got a 2010 insignia, I changed the oil filter the other day and a spring and a type of plastic valve fell out with the filter, I’m pretty sure it’s an oil pressure relief valve. How do I get a replacement and where does it actually go please?

Also after this the cars service light came on and loses power after about a minute of driving.

26 minutes ago, Vauxhall Owners Club said:

Did you ever find out where the spring goes into and did the issue resolve itself after that?

Literally getting done today mechanic thinks it could be from the oil filter housing unfortunately need a whole new housing assembly so that’s came and getting replaced later on today so will repost after to see if it’s solved the problem