Warning eurocarparts

This email is self explanatory 

Hi, eurocarparts,

Regarding tyre inflator - Ring RAC 610 and your price promise.

Thank you for your decision to refund the difference and match Wilko’s price of £9.00 for this product, which your price being £15.99. The product is in stock and is the same model as yours in Wilko’s.

However it leaves me in doubt about your price promise. It took numerous emails to you (which I have saved), a visit to your store, when I was told, after waiting for half an hour, that your head office would not match the price of Wilko’s.

I told you in my last email that now, it’s not the money, but the principle. I don’t think it is fair that other customers, who seek your price promise, would be treated in this way.

The email I received from you was an apology and that you would refund the difference for home delivery.

My problem is that you ended the email saying on this occasion.

My logical interpretation of this is that you don’t honour your price promise on ALL occasions.

Because of this, I will inform 

Gov.uk

• Complain about a limited company

• Consumer rights

• Ombudsman

• Companies house

• BBC Watchdog

• Vehicle forums that I am a member of and in addition will join every other vehicle marques forums to tell them of your so called PRICE PROMISE.

I will do this, I PROMISE (Unlike your promise). Yes, I am but small fry, but am willing to highlight a big apocryphal company like yours to everyone I can.

I will also add all our emails to prove your unwillingness, avoidance to honour your price promise thereby giving a factual account.

My contentment, irrespective of outcome, is knowing your name, policy of your so called price promise will be known to all other people, giving them the judgment of whether to shop with you. On this occasion I would rather shop elsewhere, in fact, anywhere but you.

Jack 

(small fry, but having principles, one of which is that people should not be deceived with false promises).