Parking Sensor and other problems

Rocknroller

I have a 2014 Zafira Tourer 1.4 SE auto. Have had it from new and no problems until last year when I noticed there seemed to a loss of power on one of my few long distance trips in August. Asked main dealer to check it out on annual service in September and they couldn't find any problem. Managed to get a weeks holiday in October and during this a Service Required message came up intermittently with a loss of power, took it to a different main dealer and they eventually replaced the turbo boost control valve solenoid. Didn't drive much then, because of lock down, until February when I had another long journey. After about 30 miles the Service Required message came up again with loss of power. After stopping at a service station it was alright again. Stopped at a hotel overnight and it was very frosty, -8C the next morning, car started ok and after defrosting I drove about 8 miles to the course venue. During the drive there were a lot of messages about the camera and other sensors not working which I put down to the frost, none were serious enough to stop the car. When I arrived, got out of the car and tried to lock it, the central locking wouldn't work so I locked the car manually. I thought the battery in the key might have died but couldn't investigate further as the course was starting. At lunchtime I went out and tried to start the car but everything was dead, no ignition lights at all. Called the recovery and they diagnosed a failed battery and recommended a replacement battery. They got the car started and I drove to the nearest Halfords and had one fitted, during the drive there there were no warning messages or lights, but after the battery was fitted there were lots. The car wanted me to open and close all the windows individually and the Service Parking Assist message came up, also the outside temperature was not working. After stopping at a services the temperature was working but it was still saying Service Parking Assist. The parking sensors are working so I took it to a main dealer to get the message removed. They had a look at it and said the car was saying the 2 back middle sensors were not working, although they are and they couldn't remove the message. They said they had never encountered this before and recommended replacing the 2 sensors.
I would be grateful for any views on this, do you think the failing battery (it was the original one ) was the cause of my turbo boost control valve solenoid problems as haven't had that problem since the new battery was fitted?
Does anyone know how the message can be removed?
Can the computer system be rebooted?