Trying to sell my car. Please help. Vauxhall vectra b sxi 1800.

Baggers198634

Evening guys and girls. I’m looking to sell my v reg 1999 vauxhall vectra b. I’m not really sure what they are worth. Can anyone help me please. Green v reg vauxhall Vectra b 1800 sxi. Petrol. Manual. Only 75800 miles. Will go up due to everday use from home to work and back. Average 10 mile a day. Mot till october 2021. General wear and tear but still in really good condition for age of car. Minor marks on alloy wheels. Few marks around the rest of the car but nothing major. Slight bubbling on o/s/r wheel arch next to end of bumber but paint still on there. I just bought a second hand chrome front grill that is in quite good condition. New egr valve, new plugs, new coil pack, i have a new thermostat with both sensors, which i will leave in the car if the buyer wants to fit thereself. Pads and disks still have plenty of life in them. I’ve also replaced front and rear suspension. Halogen headlight bulbs. Two front new tyres bought in august. N/s drive shaft boot replaced back in october. Colour coded bumbers and wing mirror casings. One light on dash which has come on today, seatbelt/ airbag which obviously doesn’t affect the drive. 

It has standard suspension now. Not lowered as it is in the pictures. There is black tape holding the n/s front handle together. Also there is one little fag burn on the roof lining pretty much above drivers front seat. 

Pictures available on request as i’m unable to upload on here for some reason. It is for sale on gumtree i can send other pictures of imperfections. Thank you for taking your time to read.

Chris.

Hi Baggers198634, 

Welcome to the club forum.

Sounds like you've got a trustworthy car there. As a suggestion on its worth, it might be an idea to look on for sale sites for similar cars of that age, and see what they are selling/sold for. And then price accordingly.

Are you just getting rid of, or replacing with a newer model?

Good luck with the sale. Somebody out there will be looking for a good run around.

Regards Andy. 

Edited by AndyR
spelling mistakes