Hi from Glasgow, thought I'd introduce myself.

Currently running a 2008 vectra c 1.9cdti Sri 150. Not like any other vectra around but definitely recognizable. Since owning it ive swapped out the cloth interior for the half leather, the cd30 to the cd70 (since changed again for a 7" touch screen with GPS, TV, video, aux, bt, fast charge port, reverse camera and USB). Aftermarket 5 spoke 18" alloys with 215/45/18 shoes.

Bodywork has been covered in the chemical symbol for dopamine, the drug the brain stop's producing in Parkinson's sufferers. 

FB_IMG_1573509560434.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, been at it again 🙈 half leather has been removed and replaced with full heated leather , new problem with the nsf door cable snapped at the lock mechanism so had to buy a replacement door. Just need to get the stickers back on ,oh and the nsf door window switch now works 👌

Thought I'd give her a treat with a carbon clean, much better throttle response smoother power delivery and no more soot on hard acceleration

FB_IMG_1591374634736.jpg

FB_IMG_1591619724498.jpg

FB_IMG_1591619730211.jpg

Sorry for the delay on replying, been running around for day's scouting for parts. Mate's got 2 gsi pfl vectras in his yard. Cost £60 for the carbon clean . Also managed to sell the half leather so full leather only cost me £70

Any idea on what this is, my car doesn't have the loom for it but can get it from a gsi. Also have the correct grill for over the dash speaker which I had the plug for, (can't upload the pic for some reason)