NEW TO CLUB

Hi if i am not in the rite place to introduce myself very sorry .

My name is steve and live in wolverhampton west midlands and own a 2009 vectra c 1.9 estate for my sins at the moment .

Not sure i can ask a question here but let me know

.Anyway the problem is oil level is getting higher nearly up to the top of the dip stick tube and coming out of the egr valve i have had the injectors checked and they are perfect no faults

There is no water in the oil and visa versa / car smokes and goes into a sort of limp mode / misfire after about 10 mins 7 to 8 mile 

Tried to perform a compression test but fuel comes out under high pressure out of the fuel return connection on the fuel pressure release valve 

VERY SORRY for such a long 1st post but this is my wife's car and is a key worker so is using my car at the moment  have you any ideas thanks steve

Hi Steve....welcome to the forum

Does the oil smell of diesel, e.g. is the fuel going past the rings and into the oil?
If so, then the oil will be diluted and require changing immediately as this can lead to ingestion within the combustion (runaway engine) which in the long run is far cheaper to replace the oil than the engine.

Alternatively, it sounds also like the fuel return is blocked, (fuel filter, return valve, etc)

Let us know what you find out

Hi thank you for the reply i am in the process of stripping the engine at the moment i have removed the turbo and found no 4 exhaust port very oily and  i thought turbo could spin a bit easier than it does but the outlet of the turbo to the cat is not oily or carbend up at all ??

The oil does not smell of diesel to be honest and its viscosity seems ok i am about to remove inlet manifold when i can and look from that side then i will go for the cylinder head.

I haven't drained the oil yet as i cant get the stupid sump plug out i think arnie tightend it lol 

It could be an injector fault or as you say, it could be wear on that particular cylinder.
I would clean all the components and reassemble if you can't find any further issues with the engine.

A cheap Boroscope camera which runs through your phone should allow you to examine the individual cylinders for excess build up of oil or undue wear.