Bluetooth Module fittament insignia

Kingwill1

Hi All,

Hoping someone can help, I have a insignia 2011 petrol 1.8i sri, it has the navi 400 and I want to add Bluetooth.

The question is if a simply buy a Bluetooth module from ebay which are around £20 will the wiring be in the car already? it has all the steering buttons and also the phone button but as you probably know, this just mutes the sound.

I am aware there will be no MIC but is the main wiring in the car already? I don't want to spend money on a parrot, surely these are not hard to fit and there must be some wiring as the current controls actually work there is just no module.

Hope someone can help, no youtube videos on this either and the few are not very good.

Thanks for quick reply, yes coding could be an issue, I know that this was an option on the navi 400,500and the 800 and the modules I have seen are oem parts although some seem to have slightly different part numbers, be nice if it just dropped in. 😀

If anyone can help I would be grateful, the misses needs hands-free for the kids.