Vectra 3.0 v6 cdti 2008

Andyv6

Hi all I'm new to this forum I've had an astra 1.9 cdti sri mapped to 190 but now I've got a vectra elite 3.0 v6 cdti 2008 and I was wondering wat mods can be done for more power. Does any1 know wat the max bhp is I can get out of my v6 diesel

Hi Andy welcome to the club.. I love a v6 cdti veccy or siggy 🙂 google tuning y30dt or z30dt. Options are very limited due to a crap oem fuel pump limiting you in evwry way possible.. Ive got a dtuk crd2 tuning box on mine. Throws it in limp mode occasionally but it goes with a flick of the key.. I looked in to maps and stuff but just didnt seem worth all the agro or expense dispite how much i love my signum, its running just over 200 hl now with a bucket load of torque to keep me smiling and annoy bmw and audi drivers 😄 this is why i set about on the handling was so i can corner faster 🙂

I've seen some people sat around 260bhp not sure how much it cost them thou lol. It's a lovely car drives nice loads of torque I need bigger wheels thou. Wats the biggest you can go on a vectra if you know? Do they sound nice straight pipe I dont wanna touch cat or dog but want to get rid of bk boxes but it's a full stainless from dpd so dont really wanna cut it up. Any advice would be appreciated thanks

Yes you can get power out of them, its just the reliability goes out the window regarding the not so reliable fuel pump used.. You can run 19 inch astra/vectra vxr ronals or snowflakes on your current set uo with no issues. Straigt through pipe with twin rear back box deletes sound awesome

Search ebay for hofman race pipes and back box deletes for the vectra

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty straight forward.. What i do is remove the filter housing (fuel pipes need the coloured clips pushed in to release the pipes) 

Under filter housing and remove old filter, check for bits of crap and possibly metal particals.. (metal particals is a sure sign of the scv's breaking down) google 3.0cdti scv's for more info... 

Now fit the new filter and then fit the cap back on the housing. Do the bolt up tight by hind and then give it a tiny tweek with your rachet (dont over tighten it as it may crack the housing) 

Put the housing back in its slot and reconnect the fuel pipes.. 

Now you want to get someone in the car. while you crack of an injector pipe get the person to turn the car over for about 15 seconds while you have the injector cracked, after this time the air in the system should be released so do the injector back up and and it should fire up as your assistant will still be crankin the engine.. 

Good will have more info for you mate

Pretty straight forward.. What i do is remove the filter housing (fuel pipes need the coloured clips pushed in to release the pipes) 

Under filter housing and remove old filter, check for bits of crap and possibly metal particals.. (metal particals is a sure sign of the scv's breaking down) google 3.0cdti scv's for more info... 

Now fit the new filter and then fit the cap back on the housing. Do the bolt up tight by hind and then give it a tiny tweek with your rachet (dont over tighten it as it may crack the housing) 

Put the housing back in its slot and reconnect the fuel pipes.. 

Now you want to get someone in the car. while you crack of an injector pipe get the person to turn the car over for about 15 seconds while you have the injector cracked, after this time the air in the system should be released so do the injector back up and and it should fire up as your assistant will still be crankin the engine.. 

Goggle will have more info for you mate