On start up

Shydek

Hi, it may have an auto volume control to account for higher engine noise etc. It may give you more info in the audio manual if you have it.

Looking at my audio manual it is called SDVC, check the settings, it doesn't say you can switch it off but maybe it will in the settings.

• 3 weeks later...

That sounds like fun with your radio. My brother in law had a Nissan primera estate, and when you turned left the volume went up, but it would never come down low when you turned right at straightened up. Fun on roundabouts. 

21 hours ago, AndyR said:

That sounds like fun with your radio. My brother in law had a Nissan primera estate, and when you turned left the volume went up, but it would never come down low when you turned right at straightened up. Fun on roundabouts. 

Typical Nissan/Renault electrics....poor connections on the steering wheel controls

Brother in law managed to disable it somehow. But electrics were messed up anyway. Satnav would kick in when you didn't need it, and other problems would come and go. He got rid of it in the end. 

Now drives a  16 plate Astra 1.6

Sensible man..