Nice mate. Ive got a 3.0 v6 cdti elite signum :)..

Had mine 3 years. Lucky for me im a mechanic so ive only got to worry about parts cost.. Car wise all parts are normal vectra parts and easy to find and fix. Engine parts become a but tricky to sorce but Lithuania has all sorts! Its the labour you need to keep an eye on, due to lack of room a lot has to be removed to access items like scv's cambelt etc.. The watwr pump has gone on mine. Luckily the pump does not run off the cambelt though, still a pig to change.. I may break mine for parts yet so keep an eye out, especially if you want a decent suspension set up for yours

On 10/22/2019 at 4:35 PM, Andyv6 said:

Why have you got yours lowered on coilovers 

Because i want too 😄 i like to drive my cars and have fun with them. For a massive bus my siggy feels like a smaller hatchback bootin it about the lanes etc. Sat in a set of 19" vxr ronals it looks the biz too

Changedthe cars drive and handling dramatically.. Im quite anal when it comes to suspension and setups along with alignment, like my cara to be nice and sharp and responsive on the turn 🙂 the grip is amazing too. The spax i have has 28 settings which makes fine tuning it to my taste very easy 

• 2 weeks later...