Got myself an Sri200 + with z20ler

siggyv6cdti

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well the gsi turbo 5speed is now fitted..cant drive it yet as typically i was given wrong info on a vauxhall forum and what i could and couldnt use.. 

Atm im a driveshaft short and rear box mount and bracket

God my car was stubborn!! Spent all day Saturday taking it apart because literally nothi g came undone amd had to heat near every bolt.. Taking the box off and fittimg the new clutch a d flywheel and then refitting the new box was the only part of the job that went textbook style :s

It better work cos its not comimg apart again in my ownership haha

If id been given the right info om the conversion and the right mount and  bracket for thebox it would have gone better.. Ended up damaging a cv joint as i was gettin stressed.. Just waitin onthe drive shaft now and it will be dine in an hour. Clutch is bled just need oil in the box 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Poor astra 🙄 treat tona lovely turbo back 3" milltek and it spits out the turbo 😂😂😂 have no fear hybrid turbo on route woop woop 😊 

Wont see it till next month though as the company cant get all the parts straight away due to the current world situation