Vauxhall Astra F window regulator

Hello everyone!. I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. I have a MK3 Astra automatic from 1995. It's a saloon car, with electric windows. Now a couple of years ago (weeks after I bought it too, typical), I opened my driver's window, and the window went down, but slanted. 

Once I brought it home, my father attempted to repair the window, only for it to shatter. The next day, we were told by a glass fitter from Autoglass, that the regulator inside was bent. Now after a couple of years, I'd like to get it repaired, the only trouble I'm having at the moment, is finding one. 

Does anyone know of a regulator that would fit my Astra, or possibly point me to the right direction to get some help on this. I've looked around on eBay, and the prices are putting me off so slightly, but I feel I'm not getting the most out of the car by having a faulty window, if that makes sense to you all. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I thank you for your time on reading this too!