Barry850

Hi it is scanning 

P2149 fuel injector group 1 supply voltage circ 

P2146 fuel injector group 2 supply voltage circ 

P0200 injector circuit open 

I also have no power to the fuel pump 

Barry 

I would say that it is more than likely a wiring fault in the injector loom or an injector fault.

Measure the resistance of the injectors (disconnected) and compare to tech specifications.

Carefully examine the wiring loom across to the injectors for chaffing or broken wiring that could cause a short circuit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Barry850. Hope you have better luck with changing injectors than my brother-in-law did with his transit. He had one die on him, and had to replace all four as it wouldn't recognise the new one on its own. 

Regards Andy.

On 5/26/2019 at 10:13 PM, AndyR said:

He had one die on him, and had to replace all four as it wouldn't recognise the new one on its own. 

AndyR . wow, that's harsh on the wallet....I wonder if this is a deliberate act from the manufacturers to sell more injectors at huge cost 😞

• 3 weeks later...

it was certainly a large bill at the end of it, as the van broke down just across the border into Germany loaded with aid for a Romanian orphanage. The van was trailered back to the UK, then the local garage, where it stayed for a couple of months trying to find the problem. ECU checked, immobilizer checked, fuel pump and timing all checked before finding out that it was due to having 1 injector replaced in Germany rather than the full set. So after all that and then finding the mot had expired whilst sat in the garage, so that added onto the bill, my brother-in-law was up to about £8,000. He reckoned at the time that it was the most expensive shed he'd ever bought.