New member checking in!

siggyv6cdti

• 3 weeks later...

This is a picture of my elite and as it stands today.. Ive got  a few from purchase date to now.. 4 different sets of wheels 3 different sets of suspension and various different ride hights over 2 years of owernshit too 😅 this week i finally a  unfle of faults and she is good for mot renewal Saturday coming. Driveshafts replaced wheel bearing replaced.,all abs plugs disconnected and cleaned, new gearbox oil just some bulbs at therear to. Replace tomorrow 🙂

Currently running 19" VXR wheels, Spax RSX coilovers witb spax springs upfront, apex fixed ride hight rear springs (28 adjustable soft to stiff settings) and poly rear front trailing arm bushes. Drives really well for an overweight tank... Experimenting with geometry settings at the moment, trying to get it a bit sharper divinging in and out of the bends is what i am aiming for, but it is still a big ass car and still very much in a comfort setup imo but dispite that it likes tge twisty a's and b roads and even out in the lanes its still pretty fun 

IMG_20190314_103158-800x600.jpg

3.0 v6 cdti elite (preface) 

AFL Headlights 

Duel zone climate 

black leather heated seats

F/R parkimg sensors 

Privacy glass

Ans currently at 149,450 miles 

Bodywork is next on my list with a trip to a local spray shop for some touch ups and bits to it freshen up 😊 facelift bottom rear bumper and irmscher roof spoiler and irmscher sideskirts and if i find a Cheap set of facelift afl'sthen it will get facelifted and vxr bumper er etc 🙂