P1112 Port Deactivation Solenoid Valve Actuation Error

Shaun

Hello

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm having a throttle issue with my vauxhall zafira club 2007, It's intermittent and when it does happen Im experiencing juddering/loss of power. Hooking up an ECU reader i quickly see:

P1112 Port Deactivation Solenoid Valve Actuation Error" (Intake manifold air control actuator - circuit malfunction)

I've traced and found the part, I've attached an image to this post.

OCbXETP.jpg

bAigjZ0.jpg

Im trying to find the part and replace it, searching for the product numbers or any terms related to the part is coming up blank, can anyone shed any light on this?

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/17/2017 at 7:58 PM, Shaun said:

Hello

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm having a throttle issue with my vauxhall zafira club 2007, It's intermittent and when it does happen Im experiencing juddering/loss of power. Hooking up an ECU reader i quickly see:

P1112 Port Deactivation Solenoid Valve Actuation Error" (Intake manifold air control actuator - circuit malfunction)

I've traced and found the part, I've attached an image to this post.

http://i.imgur.com/OCbXETP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bAigjZ0.jpg

Im trying to find the part and replace it, searching for the product numbers or any terms related to the part is coming up blank, can anyone shed any light on this?

• 11 months later...

There are 2 different types of inlet manifold for the 1.6L Zafira B. If you have a pre 2009 XEP engine, the vacuum pump for the swirl flaps is 2900315319 

The pump has a triangular shaped bracket.

After 2009, the engines changed to XER and these have a vacuum pump with a longer curved bracket.  Not sure on the part number but they seem far more common than the pumps for the XEP engines. 

The manifolds themselves are also different. The difference being in the early XEP/XE1 engines, you can see the swirl flaps at the top of the inlet. On the later XER engines they redesigned it slightly so the swirl flaps are further down inside the manifold and cannot be seen. 

Another thing to note. On the early XEP engines, there is a 3 pin connector for the actuator pump. The later engines do not have this. 

Hope this helps anyone in need. I had a tear in the diaphragm of the pump. Cheaper to change the whole pump from a breakers yard.